IMPORTANT NOTE: After signing the petition you will be given the option to mail a customized postcard to Hillary Clinton expressing your intent to fight her abortion extremism, and defend the unborn.
President-elect Hillary Clinton will be the most pro-abortion president in U.S. history. Clinton has made it clear that she enthusiastically supports taxpayer-funded abortion through all nine months of pregnancy (see a comprehensive list of her pro-abortion promises and statements below).
Those who believe that all human beings, including the unborn, have the fundamental right to life now have their work cut out for them.
NOW is the time to send a strong message to Clinton, and to the entire country, that a President Clinton cannot expect to promote the destruction of the innocent unborn without a fight. We will use every legal tool at our disposal to stand up for the most defenseless and innocent among us.
If you are committed to defending LIFE please sign the pledge, and then, after submitting your signature, select the option to mail a postcard with a personalized message to Clinton, telling her of your intent to stand in defense of the unborn.
And then, share this pledge far and wide.
More background on Clinton's pro-abortion positions
- supports taxpayer-funded abortion through all nine months of pregnancy.
- has promised to repeal the Hyde Amendment, the law prohibiting the use of tax dollars for Medicaid abortions.
- said she will stand with and fund Planned Parenthood, America's largest abortion provider.
- defended partial-birth and late-term abortion in her final debate with Donald Trump.
Here are some of her most notable abortion quotes:
- "The unborn person doesn't have constitutional rights."
- "Rights have to exist in practice, not just on paper. Laws have to be backed up with resources, and political will. Deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs, and structural biases have to be changed."
- "I believe that forcing a woman to carry a child who she knows will die is an assault..."
- "[Family] planning is an important part of women's health, and reproductive health includes access to abortion."
- "We've gotta continue to stand up for a woman's right to make these decisions--and to defend Planned Parenthood."
- "Now, extreme views about women, we expect that from some of the terrorist groups, we expect that from people who don’t want to live in the modern world, but it’s a little hard to take from Republicans who want to be the president of the United States."
- "I’ve been proud to stand with Planned Parenthood for a long time, and, as president, I will always have your back."
- "I'm grateful to the entire Planned Parenthood family. You made this campaign your own...It belongs to the staff, the donors, and to the [abortion] providers...It is worth saying again: defending women’s health means defending access to abortion – not just in theory, but in reality...We need to stand up for access to affordable contraception without interference from politicians or employers. And let's invest in long-acting contraceptives, so every woman can choose the method that is best for her.”