Sign the petition to let Abp. Broglio know that you support his stance against the woke mob!
In a thrilling win against the leftist infiltrators in the Church, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) made a key electoral decision at their Fall General Assembly in Baltimore, Maryland last week.
As reported on LifeSiteNews, Archbishop Timothy Broglio of the Archdiocese for the Military Services, USA, was elected Tuesday to serve as the next president of the USCCB.
Broglio has consistently defended Catholic teaching – his orthodox record has been a constant source of frustration to liberal bishops across the country. The military archbishop is one of a small number of prelates who:
- Opposed COVID-era restrictions on public Masses.
- Denounced COVID shot mandates for US Catholic servicemen.
- Supports freedom of conscience exemptions to jab mandates.
- Backed former President Donald Trump’s ban on gender-confused troops.
- Implemented guidelines prohibiting military chaplains from blessing same-sex unions.
- Recognizes homosexuality as a root cause of the clerical sex abuse crisis.
- Stressed that Pope Francis’ affirmation of same-sex unions is NOT Church teaching.
Abp. Broglio has shown support for our pro-life, pro-family, and pro-freedom movement – let’s show our support for him!
Say ‘THANK YOU’ to Abp. Broglio for standing up to left-wing bishops and defending Catholic values!
Tuesday’s election was a clear rejection of decidedly liberal candidates, including pro-LGBT Archbishop Paul Etienne of Seattle and radical leftist Archbishop Gustavo Garcia-Síller of San Antonio.
Left-wing Catholics are outraged about the results of the USCCB elections – now more than ever, Abp. Broglio needs the support of faithful Catholics like YOU!
STAND WITH ABP. BROGLIO against the woke mob and left-wing infiltrators of the Church! Add your name to the growing list NOW.
For more information: