With the upcoming Amazon Synod - starting on October 6th - the institutional Church is facing into a crisis.
That's why this urgent prayer pledge is being launched.
Catholic faithful must storm Heaven with prayers, pleading with Our Lady of Good Remedy to ask God to preserve His Church from apostasy and heresy in the Amazon Synod.
We ask you to JOIN our 9-day Novena, beginning on Saturday, September 28th and ending on Sunday, October 6th, the first day of the Amazon Synod.
PLEASE SEE THE LINK FOR THE NOVENA, BELOW.
We need to implore graces from Almighty God, to lead the Pope and the Bishops of the Synod to follow sound doctrine and tradition, and firmly reject modernist interpretations of the priesthood, religion, and inculturation.
We should take as a stark warning what one pro-LGBT German bishop has said in relation to the Amazon Synod.
Bishop Franz-Josef Overbeck said that the hierarchical structure of the Church, its sexual morality, and the general picture of what a priest is, would be scrutinized by the Synod, and the role of women in the Church would also be reconsidered. He predicts that: There will be a "break" in the Church, and that, "nothing will be the same" in Church after the Amazon Synod.
And, here is what some of the Church's highest-esteemed, orthodox prelates and theologians have to say about the Amazon Synod's working document (and why we need to pray very much that Holy Spirit intervenes to save the Church from the implementation of heterodox ideas):
- Archbishop Viganò: "The figure of Christ is absent" from Amazon Synod working document.
- Cardinal Walter Brandmüller has branded the working document (Instrumentum Laboris) of the upcoming Amazon Synod as "Apostasy" (i.e., total repudiation of the Christian faith), and as "Heresy" (i.e., the obstinate denial of an article of faith).
- Cardinal Gerhard Müller has said the upcoming synod of bishops on the Amazon is “a pretext for changing the Church." He added that: "The fact that it is being held in Rome is intended to underline the beginning of a new church."
- Monsignor Nicola Bux, a theologian and former consulter to the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith during Benedict XVI’s pontificate, said in a recent interview that the Amazon Synod is an attempt to "create another church" by "demolishing" the true Church from within.
- Bishop Marian Eleganti, the auxiliary bishop of Chur, Switzerland has said that, if adopted, ideas now contained in the working document of the Amazon Synod "will contaminate the whole Mystical Body of the Church – and gravely damage it."
It is obvious that the Catholic faithful need to fervently pray that God will allow this trial to pass.
In fact, that is exactly what Cardinal Raymond Burke and Bishop Athanasius Schneider are calling for. The pair of orthodox prelates have just issued a statement defending loyal criticism of Pope Francis, and, at the same time, calling for the faithful to pray for the pontiff and the Synod Fathers.
Please JOIN our urgent 9-day Novena now. And then, please SHARE with your like-minded family, friends, neighbors and colleagues. Thank you!
This Novena will officially begin on September 28th and end on October 6th, the first day of the Synod.
But, anyone can join the Novena at any point along the way!
So, again, please spread the word with those like-minded friends, family and colleagues who you know to be concerned about the direction of the Church. God bless!
NB regarding the intention of the Novena: When you reach the part of the daily Novena prayer which says "Indicate your special intentions here," please include, in thought or word, the following intention: "For the Pope and the Amazon Synod Fathers to both affirm and defend the integrity of the deposit of the Faith and tradition, and for God to preserve His Church from apostasy and heresy."
FOR MORE INFORMATION: